What is it?
Does your child suffer with stress, anxiety or anger and doesn’t really know how to deal with these feelings and emotions?! Maybe there are difficulties with friendship groups, school pressure and even stress caused at home?
This short course will teach your child how to manage their emotions and give them techniques to calm their mind down when they are faced with a tough situation, this is also a week for your child to get to know others alike and to let of some steam and have fun while learning and putting mindfulness meditation into practice.
Who is it for?
Children between 8 – 14 years old who…
- Suffer from stress, anxiety and anger and doesn’t know how to deal with these emotions.
- Don’t have much confidence
- Have difficulties with friendship groups, school pressure and stress at home
The workshop details…
- 1 week, 2HRS per day, Monday – Friday 10pm-12pm
- A complimentary selection of fruit and drinks available each day
- At the end of the week each child will receive a small candle and a “How To” card to remind them of the simple techniques they have learned to put into practice.
The breakdown of each day
- Day 1: Yoga, introducing mindfulness
- Day 2: Art, mindfulness for self-healing (self-love, self-worth, self-appreciation)
- Day 3: Children’s game, mindfulness for relationships (family & friends) & a balanced life
- Day 4: Rice crispy cup cake decorating, mindfulness on the go
- Day 5: Children’s fitness, mindfulness for observing thoughts & calming the mind
First week: Monday 22nd July 2019 – Friday 26th July 2019
Second week: Monday 19th August 2019 – Friday 23rd August 2019
Book your child on this course for just £50.
ONLY 8 SPACES PER GROUP, RESERVE YOUR SPACE BY SENDING US AN EMAIL TO BOOK YOUR PHONE CONSULTATION!
[WEBSITE MESSAGING IS CURRENTLY DOWN, PLEASE SEND US A DIRECT EMAIL TO SCTOTALBODYWORKOUT@OUTLOOK.COM]